The EMC Overview course is intended to:
- Introduce basic EMC concepts and terminology
- Enhance overall understanding and appreciation
of electromagnetic compatibility
- Provide useful and practical EMC knowledge
with simplified, easy to understand models to illustrate concepts.
Whether you’re involved in high-speed
circuit design or looking for some new approaches to getting your products through
stringent EMC tests, this course will introduce you to EMC concepts not normally covered
in typical circuit design courses.
- EMC background and Trends
- Regulatory Requirements
- EMC Basics
- Noise Coupling
- EMI Filtering
- Noise and DC Power
- Shielding & Grounding for EMC and Safety
- Practical Printed Circuit Techniques
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers, technologists and technicians who
have not have been exposed to EMC concepts before but want a balanced introduction to the
- Compliance and safety specialists who wish to
broaden their understanding of EMC design issues
What some past participants said about
"Liked the practical tips, the
theoretical content is also good"
"Good EMC overview with some
"As an introductory course, it was a
"Good overview course with lots of
$500 CND per participant
We can also develop course material that is
customized to your specific requirements. Call us with your special needs.
for further details.